Agenda (2014 National Government Ethics Summit)
September 1, 2014
Below you will find links to a detailed Summit Guide, which includes links to session materials such as slides and handouts, as well as agendas-at-a-glance for each individual event. Summit Guide & Session Materials The Summit Guide is a detailed schedule of all National Government Ethics Summit events. In addition to session dates, times, descriptions, and speakers, it includes session materials and speaker biographies. Click on the blue, hyperlinked session titles within the Summit Guide to access session slidepresentations, handouts, and reference materials. Speaker biographies are located at the end of the Guide. Three-Day Forum The Summit's Three-Day Forum brought together leaders from the executive branch ethics community, representatives from the legislative and judicial branches, members of the press, advocates from good government groups, noted thinkers from academia, and officials from state and local governments.
- Forum Day 1: Tuesday, September 9 at the National Institutes of Health campus in Bethesda, MD
- Forum Day 2: Friday, September 19 at the National Institutes of Health campus in Bethesda, MD
- Forum Day 3: Tuesday, September 23 at the Federal Housing Finance Agency in Washington, DC
Agency Invitational Days Each agency was also invited to participate in one or more of the following Invitational Days:
- Large Agency Invitational Day: Wednesday, September 10 Location: Federal Housing Finance Agency in Washington, DC
- Small Agency Invitational Day: Monday, September 15 Location: Transportation Security Administration in Arlington, VA
- Midsize Agency Invitational Day: Thursday, September 18 Location: Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in Washington, DC
- Financial Disclosure Fundamentals Invitational Day: Friday, September 19 Location: Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in Washington, DC
- Advanced PAS Nominee Financial Disclosure Invitational Day: Friday, September 19 Location: Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in Washington, DC
Virtual Events For the schedule of virtual events, including links to the archived videos,visit the Watch Now page.