To get access
You must agree to the following to be able to search reports.
Title 1 of the Ethics in Government Act of 1978, as amended, 5 U.S.C. app. § 105(c), states that:
It shall be unlawful for any person to obtain or use a report:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- for any commercial purpose, other than by news and communications media for dissemination to the general public;
- for determining or establishing the credit rating of any individual; or
- for use, directly or indirectly, in the solicitation of money for any political, charitable, or other purpose.
- The Attorney General may bring a civil action against any person who obtains or uses a report for any purpose prohibited in paragraph (1) of this subsection. The court in which such action is brought may assess against such person a penalty in any amount not to exceed $10,000. Such remedy shall be in addition to any other remedy available under statutory or common law.
I understand and agree to the prohibitions on obtaining and use of financial disclosure reports.
Public Financial Disclosure Reports
Certified reports listed here are those submitted by executive branch officials occupying positions for which the pay is set at Levels 1 and 2 of the Executive Schedule. These reports can be downloaded without completing an OGE Form 201. Click here for reports submitted by the President and Vice President. These reports can be downloaded without completing an OGE Form 201.
*Use the Online OGE Form 201 to request reports on other covered executives.
** A list of new Nominees and Confirmations can be obtained from the Senate's "Nominations Confirmed (Civilians)" website
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | J | K | L | M | N | O |
| P | Q | R | S | T | V | W | Y | Z | All | ( All Reports by Agency )|
|Patenaude, Pamela H Department Of Housing And Urban Development, Deputy Secretary|
|Perdue, George E Department Of Agriculture, Secretary|
|Perez, Thomas E Department Of Labor, Secretary|
|Perry, James Richard Department Of Energy, Secretary|
|Pizzella, Patrick Department Of Labor, Deputy Secretary|
|Pompeo, Michael R Central Intelligence Agency, Director|
|Pompeo, Michael R Department Of State, Secretary|
|Poneman, Daniel B Department Of Energy, Deputy Secretary|
|Pon, Jeff Tien Han Office Of Personnel Management, Director|
|Porcari, John D Department Of Transportation, Deputy Secretary Of Transportation|
|Powell, Jerome H Federal Reserve System Board of Governors, Governor|
|Powell, Jerome H Federal Reserve System Board of Governors, Governor 2|
|Powell, Jerome H Federal Reserve System Board of Governors, Governor 3|
|Powell, Jerome H Federal Reserve System Board Of Governors, Member, Board Of Governors|
|Powell, Jerome H Federal Reserve System Board Of Governors, Member, Board Of Governors (2)|
|Price, Thomas E Department Of Health And Human Services, Secretary|
|Pritzker, Penny S Department Of Commerce, Secretary|
|Pruitt, Edward Scott Environmental Protection Agency, Administrator|