To get access
You must agree to the following to be able to search reports.
Title 1 of the Ethics in Government Act of 1978, as amended, 5 U.S.C. app. § 105(c), states that:
It shall be unlawful for any person to obtain or use a report:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- for any commercial purpose, other than by news and communications media for dissemination to the general public;
- for determining or establishing the credit rating of any individual; or
- for use, directly or indirectly, in the solicitation of money for any political, charitable, or other purpose.
- The Attorney General may bring a civil action against any person who obtains or uses a report for any purpose prohibited in paragraph (1) of this subsection. The court in which such action is brought may assess against such person a penalty in any amount not to exceed $10,000. Such remedy shall be in addition to any other remedy available under statutory or common law.
I understand and agree to the prohibitions on obtaining and use of financial disclosure reports.